In New York (City)

Hello my lovelies.  I want each and everyone of you to know that it isn’t you-it’s me.  I am really trying to submerge myself into my new major for these first few weeks and grasp every piece on knowledge there is to grasp.  Once I have a good handle-I’ll be able to blog on the regular.

I went to New York City this weekend (which ate up all my blogging time to begin with) to see the bro.  After two months of solid hard work, he is now recognized and an official US Navy reserves officer.  It was a really big deal and I had a lot of fun down there.  Maybe too much…

Matt finally got a pin for his uniform.  Sadly, the daddykins had to help him put it on.

Photos photos.

I couldn’t take photos during the big ceremony and party and afterparty because of some certain rules and I, am a rule abiding citizen.  It was a sad day.  I’ll explain the evening in old fashioned words.  There were about 1000 men dressed in whites, 200 ladies (that attend the school) in cocktail dresses and about 200 misc. people such as myself in nice outfits.  The group I hung out with ended up staying at the ceremony/party  until around midnight, then we rode the train into New York City.

And then I never went to sleep and ended up running at a very intense course called Sunken Meadow.  I didn’t run intensely but the boys (and few girls that came) on the cross country team sure did.  I think they ran at least 5 hill sprints (the hill is about 1.5 miles long).  I ran one time  and looped around on the boardwalk then napped on the beach. True story.

Matt and I ended up staying at the beach all day.  I mostly slept (or just layed there reading). 

I know. We are so normal.

After the beach, we went to Time Square to get some fancy noms.  I had salmon and rice pilaf and oh my god.  So good.  But when can you really mess up salmon?

Welp.  Now I’m back at school, doing more work.  I promise I’ll have more adventures to share very soon.  As well as a running update.  🙂

Question for you:

How do you manage your time with time?  What is the first thing you step back on to free up some time?  

Have you ever had a base serving of salmon?