Benefits of Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer
After sharing on Instagram a few weeks ago, about the Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer, many people asked me if I liked it. In fact, it was one of my most responded too stories. I was not expecting that!
In short, I like the Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer. It’s not as rich as a traditional creamer, but it has far more health benefits. Plus, adding it to coffee isn’t the only way I use it. Unlike other collagen products, the creamer contains healthy fats as well as collagen peptides.
Like any Vital Proteins products, these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Why Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer?
- 10 grams of clean collagen peptides
- 9 grams of healthy fat (regular collagen peptides do not have this)
- No artificial sweetener and no added sugars
- Dairy Free
- Healthy fats from organic coconut
A Few Benefits of Using Collagen:
- Supports joints and tissues
- Improved gut health
- Better hair, skin, and nails
You Can Read More Benefits of Vital Proteins Collagen Here.
Now that we got a few of the health benefits out of the way on to using it. Many people have asked me how I liked Vital Proteins collagen creamer.
If you like darker coffee that doesn’t taste like milk with a splash of coffee, collagen creamer is the way to go.
The creamer tastes good, but it isn’t going to taste like a super-rich coffee.
Do I like it? Yes.
Do I know it won’t taste like a super rich creamy coffee? Also yes. It doesn’t take away from the flavor of the coffee. Most people know I like adding whipped cream in my coffee at diners, it won’t taste like a “dessert” coffee. I appreciate that as much as coffee with whipped cream.
It might sound crazy but adding the collagen creamer to coffee isn’t the only way I use collagen creamer.
Here are a few ways that I’ve found I like adding the Vital Proteins Creamer:
- Hot Cocoa. This is my favorite method of using creamer. It makes the cocoa much more rich with a hint of coconut.
- Waffles: Remember early in the month, when I posted the waffle recipe. I’ve occasionally substituted the whey protein for the creamer, and it tastes good. Vital Proteins has discussed using most of their products in baked goods, but I haven’t tried much until this year.
- Oatmeal: In the winter, I eat a lot more oatmeal. Basically, if it’s warm, I’ll eat it in the winter. Instead of milk, I like adding the creamer for the extra collagen and fat.
In all, I like the Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer. Of the three flavors, the Coconut Creamer is my favorite. The Vanilla and Gingerbread Collagen Creamer are good too. While of course, it can be put in coffee, there are many other ways to use it.
I am a Vital Proteins Ambassador, and in exchange for products, I share ways collagen has helped me.
Questions for you:
Have you tried collagen creamer before?
What is something you crave more in the winter?
For me, anything hot.