After sharing on Instagram a few weeks ago, about the collagen creamer, many people asked me if I liked it. In fact, it was one of my most responded too stories. I was not expecting that!
In short, I like the Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer. It’s not as rich as a traditional creamer, but it has far more health benefits. Plus, adding it to coffee isn’t the only way I use it. Unlike other collagen products, the creamer contains healthy fats as well as collagen peptides.
Why Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer?
- 10 grams of clean collagen peptides
- 9 grams of healthy fat (regular collagen does not have this)
- No artificial sweetener or refined sugars
- Dairy Free
A Few Benefits of Using Collagen:
- Supports joints and tissues
- Improved gut health
- Better skin, hair, and nails
You Can Read More Benefits of Collagen Here.
Now that we got a few of the health benefits out of the way on to using it. Many people have asked me how I liked collagen creamer.
If you like darker coffee that doesn’t taste like milk with a splash of coffee, collagen creamer is the way to go. The creamer tastes good, but it isn’t going to taste like a super rich coffee. Do I like it? Yes. Do I know it won’t taste like a super rich coffee? Also yes. It doesn’t take away from the flavor of coffee. Most people know I like adding whipped cream in my coffee at diners, it won’t taste like a “dessert” coffee. I appreciate that as much as coffee with whipped cream.
It might sound crazy but adding the collagen creamer to coffee isn’t the only way I use collagen creamer.
Here are a few ways that I’ve found I like adding the creamer:
- Hot Cocoa. This is my favorite method of using the creamer. It makes the cocoa much more rich with a hint of coconut.
- Waffles: Remember early in the month, when I posted the waffle recipe. I’ve occasionally substituted the whey protein for the creamer, and it tastes good. Vital Proteins has discussed using most of their products in baked goods, but I haven’t tried much until this year.
- Oatmeal: In the winter, I eat a lot more oatmeal. Basically, if it’s warm, I’ll eat it in the winter. Instead of milk, I like adding the creamer for the extra collagen and fat.
In all, I like the creamer. Of the three flavors, the coconut creamer is my favorite. While of course, it can be put in coffee, there are many other ways to use it.
I am a Vital Proteins Ambassador, and in exchange for products, I share ways collagen has helped me.
Questions for you:
Have you tried collagen creamer before?
What is something you crave more in the winter?
For me, anything hot.