Spiced Pear Waffles
Spiced Pear Waffle
Another Monday, another pancake and waffle recipe. Sometimes I get nervous that all the pancake and waffle recipe ideas are taken. But lucky for you guys that is not the case…at least not in this case…or probably ever really the case. I like pears and cinnamon. I’ve been craving fruit and sweet things lately (maybe that’s because it’s getting warmer, I don’t know).
With fall happening, spiced pear waffles and cooked apple waffles are the ultimate breakfast comfort food. Spiced pear waffles are easy and straightforward.
Spiced Pear Waffle Recipe:
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
Cinnamon to taste
½ cup chopped pear
Sweetener to taste (I added about ¼ stevia)
½-1 cup milk (less for pancakes…more for waffles). You can use water, almond milk, or regular milk. Whatever works for you.
Spiced Pear Waffle Recipe Directions:
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Add wet ingredients together and mix in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the spiced pear waffle ingredients.
- Pour waffle batter into waffle iron and wait until golden brown.
- Serve with toppings of choice including more spiced pear, maple syrup, chocolate chips, or whipped cream.
If you like pears and cinnamon, you’ll love a spiced pear waffle. Spiced pear waffles are perfect for the fall season and sure to be a hit for anyone.
Question for you:
Do you like pears?