Easy Quiche Recipe: Breakfast for Dinner but So Much More
I’ve been on the hunt for an easy quiche recipe. I can’t really remember the point where I was like: “Today, I want to make a quiche.” In my house, we go through a lot of eggs. I like eggs, and I find them to be easy food after a run. Steak and eggs are also my favorite diner breakfast.
Now with this easy quiche recipe, I can have breakfast premade. In fact, now I’m known to make a few and store them in our fridge.
The only eggs I don’t really care for are hard-boiled eggs. Sometimes scrambled, over easy, or omelets get boring, which eventually led me to a quiche—anyway, enough about me. Quiche is essentially a fancy omelet you can make for a few people instead of cooking individual omelets.
Before making this easy quiche recipe, ask yourself:
- Do you want a simple recipe that can be made in thousands of different ways?
- Do you have a lot of random vegetables that could be used up soon?
- Do you want a meal that can be a fancy breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
If you answered yes to any of these, this easy quiche recipe is for you.
Easy Quiche Recipe
- 1 9 inch pie crust
- 7 large eggs
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Cooked ingredients you want in your quiche cheese, broccali, ushrooms, ham, bacon..
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together eggs, half and half salt and pepper.
- Add cooked ingredients to the bottom of the pie crust.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until the center is completely cooked (You'll be able to stick a fork cleanly into it).
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve.
Easy Quiche Recipe Notes:
- Can you make this quiche recipe crustless? Yes. Make sure you grease a pie plate, and it should come out the same.
- You can add so many different ingredients to your quiche, including cheese, ham, bacon, chicken, bacon, steak; really, the sky is the limit.
- Want to make your own pie crust? I haven’t tried it yet, but I have a few friends that swear by this recipe.
Easy Quiche Recipe Conclusion:
I would never have expected quiche to be this simple. Maybe I feel like it’s a fancy brunch thing, but seriously anyone can make it. If you are looking for an easy breakfast, lunch, or dinner recipe, this quiche recipe is for you. It can truly be a staple for any meal of the day.
You can see more recipes here.
Questions for you:
Do you like quiche?
What is your favorite breakfast?