Baileys Creamer Waffle
Baileys Creamer Waffle Recipe
I don’t know if I have ever mentioned how much I enjoy Baileys creamer. A Baileys Creamer Waffle is a fun and rich waffle to impress family and friends.
Baileys (Irish Cream) Waffle
2/3 cup flour (all-purpose flour, wheat flour)
¼ cup dark cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tablespoon oil
1/4 cup Bailey’s Irish cream (or whichever flavor you like)
¼ cup sweetener and vanilla extract (I used Truvia)
½ cup milk (or almond milk)
Baileys Creamer Waffle Recipe:
- Preheat, a waffle maker
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Add wet ingredients (including Baileys Creamer) together and mix in a separate mixing medium bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Pour waffle batter into waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- After cooked, put on a plate and add a layer of melted butter, maple syrup, greek yogurt, chocolate chips, or Baileys Creamer Waffle Glaze.
For the Baileys Creamer Waffle Topping Glaze: (which is always the best part). My “glaze” came out a bit more creamy than a normal glaze
2 tablespoons maple, syrup
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons Baileys cream
¼ cup sweetener
Mix and top the Baileys Creamer Waffle.
I know I often say I have a new favorite pancake or waffle recipe. These Bailey Creamer Waffles are good and you can go so many different directions with them (with all the fancy creamers on the market).
Question for you: Favorite coffee creamer? Have you tried Baileys Creamer Waffle?