Light Beer Waffle
Light beer is not my thing, but finally, I have one more beer waffle recipe for you light beer lovers.
It’s just as easy as dark beer and Guinness pancakes…maybe easier then winocakes but no matter if you like light beer I suppose it deserves its own little recipe. I make things and say…it’s all for the blog. I only blog for my readers and only make weird combinations of pancakes…for the readers…
Light beer and dark beer is like asking people if they like vanilla or chocolate ice cream then when giving a recipe just saying oh sub either or…they should both be equal…I guess.
So that is that. Light Beer Waffles are simple and I’m just bringing your attention that beer waffles do exist.
Light Beer Waffle Ingredients:
2/3 cup flour (all-purpose flour, wheat flour)
1tsp baking powder
6 ounces light beer (for some reason all I had at the time was bud light lime…so that’s that).
Light Beer Waffle Recipe:
- Preheat a waffle maker (I like Belgian waffle maker) and use cooking spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients (including light beer) together and mix in a separate mixing medium bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Pour waffle batter into preheated waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- After cooked, put on a plate and add a layer of melted butter, maple syrup, honey vanilla greek yogurt, whipped cream, and powdered sugar.
Question for you: Favorite light beer? Would you try a light beer waffle? What about a craft beer waffle?
I guess mine would be bud light lime, but I blame that on one of my housemates from college liking bud light.