Cinnamon Roll Waffle
Cinnamon Roll Waffles aren’t that hard to make and don’t take a creative genius. All you need to do is take a plain pancake or waffle and hoard a bunch of cinnamon in it…wasn’t that easy? Let’s be honest, cinnamon roll waffle or not, none of my recipes are complicated.
As a runner, I like to eat quickly after my run and these cinnamon roll waffles are easy, simple, and delicious.
Pillsbury cinnamon rolls inspired these cinnamon roll waffles. My mom would make them most weekend mornings.
Cinnamon Roll Waffle Ingredients:
Basic waffle ingredients:
2/3 cup flour (all-purpose flour, wheat flour, whatever you want)
1 tablespoon oil
1 tsp baking powder
½-1 cup of liquid (milk, almond milk, water)
2 tablespoons sweetener (I used Stevia)
2 tablespoons brown sugar
Cinnamon (I just shook it in until I felt satisfied)
Cinnamon Roll Waffle Recipe:
- Preheat, a waffle maker
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Add wet ingredients (including Baileys Creamer) together and mix in a separate mixing medium bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Pour waffle batter into waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- After cooked, put on a plate and add a layer of melted butter, maple syrup, greek yogurt, chocolate chips, or Cinnamon Waffle “frosting.”
Cinnamon Roll Waffle Frosting:
¼ cup syrup (maple, agave, whatever you want)
¼ cup sweetener
2 tablespoons cream cheese at room temperature
1 tablespoon butter
Stir in ingredients then heat. You can heat in a small saucepan on low heat or microwave, both will work. Then top the cinnamon roll waffle with the cinnamon roll frosting.
Hopefully, you absolutely love them and enjoy cinnamon roll waffle on the weekend!
Questions for you:
What is a food you had growing up?
Do you like cinnamon rolls?