Hashtag Blogger Problems
I hope I still have readers after this post…whoops not really. I made a list of things that quite frankly, if you have ever chatted with me in real life than you probably already know…but those who haven’t need to get a taste of a LOLZ rant. I like to blog…I really enjoy it but there are a lot of things I hate and don’t care for. Sure I could stop reading said blogs (99.9% I have) but the very few are just a nice train wreck waiting to happen.
- You comment on 100 blogs. Please, you are being fake, do you tell 100 friends they are your best friends? No, shut up.
- Also with commenting, if you read bigger blogs…fine. Who cares? Don’t hide it and be the first to comment every single time. I DO read bigger blogs but when did I say I didn’t…I also shop at Walmart and department stores a lot versus small stores…oh no.
- You write to please your readers. I know for a fact this post will probably get some criticism…oh well. We can’t be mature and please all the people all the time. Be true to yourself.
- That being said, I read the comments of blogs as equally as I read the actual posts. An example: Oh my stars LOLZ, you make the best recipes…I love you. (That is a waste of a comment…stop it now, it’s borderline creepy…I want to hear I love you from hm…5 people in total).
- This right here in every situation. If two people comment on a post:
- LOLZ, you make a valid point here…I don’t like peanut butter the texture is weird. I respond with: yeah peanut butter is gross and I haven’t eaten it in years.
- LOLZ, I love peanut butter how could you say such a thing, my heart is shattered into 1000 pieces? I respond with: It’s not that I don’t like peanut butter, I just don’t purchase it a lot. It’s still awesomesauce bomb.com material.
Either you like something or you don’t. Stop changing your mind to please every commenter or blogger. Stop kissing ass.
- You blog for the people and only for the people. Just to be clear, noone blogs solely for themselves. Duh. However, when you start to say…well I stopped writing about my hobby (mine is running) because no one was reading…how do you know? Because no one commented on my training log? Oh no…
- I’m not saying post everyday about your personal life…but stop with these every day blogger themes. Of course you don’t have a personal life, you are too busy commenting on 10000 blogs and writing 100000 word themed posts. How about Wake the Fuck up Wednesday…that can be tomorrow.
That’s all I have to say for now but I’m sure there are more.
Question for you: Most obnoxious blogging problem?