Nutella Waffle Recipe
I won’t beat around the bush here. One of my favorite all-time favorite foods is Nutella.
I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to make Nutella waffles and pancakes. I’ve made a lot of waffles and pancakes but never thought to make a Nutella waffle.
Nutella Waffle Ingredients:
½ cup flour (peanut flour, wheat flour, almond flour, all-purpose flour, whatever you want)
¼ cup cocoa powder (I like Hershey’s cocoa powder)
1 tsp baking powder
¼ cup melted Nutella (You can play with the measurement but I like a lot of Nutella)
½ cup milk (almond milk)
Sweetener to taste and vanilla extract
Nutella Waffle Recipe:
- Preheat a waffle maker
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Add wet ingredients (including Nutella) together and mix in a separate mixing medium bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Pour waffle batter into waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- After cooked, put on a plate and add a layer of melted butter, maple syrup, powdered sugar, greek yogurt, and Nutella.
Top with as much Nutella as you need to make your Nutella waffle everything you’ve dreamed of. I’ve found mixing about 2 tablespoons of Nutella, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, and 2 tablespoons of milk to make a excellent Nutella mixture.
The Nutella waffle recipe has translated into an easy Nutella pancake recipe as well.
Questions for you:
Have you tried Nutella waffles before? Do you like Nutella?