The Achedaway Cupper Review
The thought of using the Achedaway Cupper by myself was intimidating? I’ve only done cupping a few times in a professional setting. Even then, it’s intimidating to get it done! The thought of using cups alone was definitely intimidating. I was excited to try them, though.
Running recovery has been the “next big thing.” Everyone wants to recover faster and run faster for the next session. There are so many new products out there to recover faster so you can run your best.
About the Brand:
Achedaway Cupper, as well as their massage guns, was founded when the owner Tim. He wanted a product that was convenient and would actually change a person’s life. He consulted many fitness specialists to create Achedaway.
What is the Achedaway Cupper?
If you’ve ever seen cupping, you are probably familiar with how the basics of how this product works. Achedaway Cupper is a multifunctional dynamic cupping massager. It combines dynamic suction, smart massage, and red light therapy. It’s an excellent option for myofascial release and can be used for professional and home use.
What makes Achedaway Cupper Different:
- Dynamic Cupping Technology – The cupper uses rhythmic alternation of suction and release. This boosts blood circulation faster to the cupping area and speeds up the recovery process.
- Smart Massage – It also offers five different modes and five different intensity levels depending on your needs.
- App Control – You can use the Achedaway Cupper App to customize your cupping time from 1 second to 12 minutes.
- Red Light Therapy – The red light is helpful with inflammation. It will bring faster results in healing skin and muscle tissue.
- 3 Sizes Cup Attachment-It doesn’t take long or effort to change the cups.
- Effective Myofascial Release – The combination of different treatments enables effective myofascial release and enhances circulation, mobility, and flexibility.
- Easy to Use – As mentioned, a big worry for me was actually: “would I be able to use Achedway Cupper”? But it was easy for anyone who has no experience to use.
- Portable – You’re able to bring it wherever you want with no issue. It’s a lot easy to carry around than a massage gun.
- One-Year Warranty
My experience with Achedaway Cupper:
As I’ve mentioned, cupping scares me. I rarely get it done by professionals (not because I avoid it but because it’s hard to find locally). I was nervous I wouldn’t be able to “apply it right” and cause damage. But it’s easy to apply.
The first time I used it, I put on the largest attachment. I figured that would be the least painful. It was easy to attach. I played around with the settings to find what felt best to me. I was able to use the Achedaway Cupper while doing other tasks.
It gets a lot deeper into the muscle than I anticipated, and I felt good using it. It will take some time and patience to find what works for you, but I feel better when I use it. When you first use it, you might be worried of “why is my skin being sucked up into a boil looking thing.” It does go back to normal afterward.
It’s easy to charge and stays charged. I brought my Achedaway Cupper set on my trip to the East Coast. I used it most days and only had to charge it once.
Cost: $249 (now on sale for $169):
Many of these recovery devices hover around the $200 price point. I do think this is a good deal, especially if you’ve found yourself with tight muscles.
Achedaway Cupper Conclusion:
If you’ve wanted your own easy-to-use cupping set, this is a great option. To be honest, I was unsure of how I would actually feel using it, but it’s easy to use. I do find a recover faster when using it. Plus, using it in the convenience of your own home is also wonderful.
Questions for you:
Have you tried Achedaway Cupper?
Have you tried cupping?