Saving Time with Sweet Earth
Recently I was given the opportunity to try Sweet Earth burritos and bowls. Between life and work, there are some days I’m out of my house for 12+ hours a day. Am I the busiest person? No. But do I find myself stopping somewhere and spending 20+ dollars for a meal if I don’t pack enough food? Always.
When Sweet Earth gave me the opportunity to try their Sweat Earth burritos and Sweet Earth bowls, I jumped at it. Storage for Sweet Earth is easy, and they sit in my freezer until I pack one. The Sweet Earth burritos take about 2 minutes to cook in the microwave, and the bowls take about 3-4. It’s not like you’re taking time to cook. Plus must Sweet Earth products contain foods like sweet potatoes or brown rice.
About Sweet Earth:
- All foods are vegan/vegetarian and packed with plant-based protein. I’m not vegan or vegetarian, but it’s nice to occasionally have a meatless meal.
- Sweet Earth is environmentally friendly. The company, Sweet Earth only choose ingredients that sustain and protect our coast. Along with good-tasting products, the food is also sustainable.
- Sweet Earth also listens to customer feedback. They’ve grown and adapted with new flavors, vibrant colors, and complex textures. That’s how the Sweet Earth Curry Tiger Bowl was created!
So Anyway a Few Products I’ve Tried from Sweet Earth:
Sweet Earth Curry Tiger:
My favorite is the Sweet Earth Curry Tiger which contains lentils, curried seitan, red peppers, and potatoes. Lentils are one of my favorite foods, so I enjoyed it. It keeps me full for a while thanks to the potatoes as well. I didn’t know what to expect with the Sweet Earth Curry Tiger because it seemed like it was everyone’s favorite but it didn’t disappoint. I’ve heard the Sweet Earth Tiger Curry Bowl is very good too.
View this post on Instagram
#ad Lately I’ve been out of my house for more meals than not. I’ve appreciated the ease and simplicity of @sweetearthfoods burritos. . They only take a couple of minutes to cook in the microwave and have minimal and sustaineable ingredients. . Pictured here is my favorite the Curry Tiger Burrito.
Sweet Earth Chana Marsala:
My favorite Sweet Earth bowl so far has been the Marsala which has turmeric rice with chickpeas, curry seitan, potatoes, and peas all in an Indian Marsala Sauce. I had never had seitan before this, and it was good! I’ve heard the Sweet Earth Curry Seiten is equally as good. I found myself full for most the day.
Sweet Earth has dozens of more products to try, and all are vegan and vegetarian, made from sustainable and healthy good food. I’ve heard the Sweet Earth Curry Tiger is the customer favorite but I’ve never had a Sweet Earth product I don’t appreciate. Fast doesn’t mean unhealthy, and that is something I appreciate.
Saving Time Other Ways:
When I have a full plate of things to do during the day, saving minutes even hours, has helped me.
- Eliminate all distractions for a set time: If I’m working on important information or even writing, I turn off distractions. I put my cell phone in another area and turn off any notifications. I’ve found I can get work done 50% faster and save minutes or even hours just by putting my cell phone somewhere else. Thank goodness, I went to college in a time cell phones weren’t “a big thing.”
- Plan each day: Every morning before I go for a run or leave, I write down what I want to accomplish for the day. It takes 5 minutes but my mind is clear, and it’s much easier to get things done when I have a plan.
- Small Tasks First: Anything I can do within 5 minutes, I do first. I might cross ten things in 20 minutes and then spend 2 hours doing the next.
- Stop Multitasking: It seems counterintuitive, but for me, if I focus on one thing at a time I get it done much faster. Focusing on multiple things at once, means I slowly finish things.
- Set a Timeline for Research: Often I don’t know the answer to something, so I need to research. That can lead to mindless internet browsing…how did I get on this cat webpage? Something I recently started was setting a timeline. Once my set limit is done, I go back to doing what I was doing. It’s amazing how you can somehow complete a task in less time when you give yourself less time.
Thanks to Sweet Earth Enlightened Foods for sponsoring this post! You can find Sweet Earth at your local Kroger (my favorite grocery store LOL), Harris Teeter, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Frys, King Scoopers, Marianos and more. Plus nationwide.
If you don’t know where to start and what to try first, I suggest the Sweet Eart Curry Tiger (bowl or burrito). It’s my favorite and it sounds like a customer favorite overall.
Questions for you:
How do you eat healthy while out?
How do you save time during the day?