I was excited to try the Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2. I’m a fan of Bob and Brad, two PTs who give injury advice on YouTube. I’ve reviewed the Bob and Brad Leg Massager with Heat and Compression and have really enjoyed them. I’ve never used any Eye Massagers before so I was curious of how it worked and if I would notice any difference.
About Bob and Brad:
It feels weird to say about the brand Bob and Brad because it’s just two people with the names (you guessed it) Bob and Brad. Just over ten years ago, two physical therapists decided to create the best collection of “get-fit, stay-healthy, and pain-free information” anyone could find. Now they have over 4 million youtube subscribers and a whole line of products.
About the Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2:
Note: It is not recommended to use if you have undergone eye operation, retina condition, cataract, glaucoma, etc
- Bring Relief to Strained & Dry Eyes: The Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2 features heat and compression to stimulate pressure points around the eyes and improve blood circulation. There are two heat levels that range from 104℉-113℉, ideal for eye strain relief and dry eye.
- Upgrade Double Layer Design for Superior Eye Massage: Features a double-layer massage pad. Designed to reduce pressure directly to the eyeballs.
- The elastic strap enables one-size-fits-all: Wear it for 15 minutes before bed to feel completely relaxed.
- 5 Modes 4 Intensities & Customizable Music: It even has a built-in white noise music to reduce anxiety. You can also connect to your own phone to play your own playlist.
- Faster Type-C Charging & Quieter Motor: It takes roughly 2-3 hours to fully charge. The hot compress massager comes with 15 minutes auto-off feature.
- Foldable Design to take anywhere.
- Hassle-Free Service & Great Warranty: The Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2 has a 1-year warranty, 24-hour online customer service and a 30-day money-back policy.
My experience with the Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2:
The packaging is fairly simple and what you would expect with a fancy electronic device. There is the Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2, of course, a quality storage bag and the charging cable. Plus, thankfully, it comes with instructions.
It was fairly easy to figure out. I charged my Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2 and then began using it. When you power it on, you have so many different options. There are three different heat settings, and three different air pressure settings, and you can choose your own music or not have any at all.
There are three different levels to decide which one feels the best to you. I’ve found the strongest pressure to be my favorite. It’s not unbearable and doesn’t feel too aggressive to give you a headache.
The thought of a 114-degree thing on my face kind of scares me, but the heat feels nice and doesn’t feel bad at all. I prefer the hottest setting. It definitely is not too hot, and you aren’t going to burn your retinas. (I don’t even know why I thought this was a thing).
The music that comes standard on the Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2 sounds like elevator music. Is that what we feel like is relaxing these days? I did enjoy it, and I’ve used it with and without music.
Does the Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2 work?
I sit at my computer most of the day between blogging and work. I know that is terrible for your eyes. I did appreciate how relaxing and gentle the Eye Massager EyeOasis 2 is on your eyes. I have even used it for a few minutes on my lunch break. Interestingly, it completely forces you to be off technology and your phone. That alone is relaxing.
I’ve found my eyes do feel better and less strained after using it.
The Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2 isn’t cheap by any means, but compared to similar products, it’s not terrible expensive either. Plus right now on Amazon, it’s on sale for $59.99.
Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2 Conclusion:
In all, I’m a big fan of the Eye Massager EyeOasis 2 and I’ll continue to use it. It’s definitely a nice way to end the day or a mid day relaxing break. I can’t say it’s ever reduced my anxiety but I have felt ore relaxed after using it.
Who should buy the Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2? If you have tired eyes or want a nice way to relax.
Who should not buy the Bob and Brad Eye Massager EyeOasis 2? Honestly,I can’t really think of a reason why you shouldn’t. There is nothing I don’t like about it and taking care of your eyes is essential.
Questions for you:
Have you tried an eye massager?
How do you take care of your eyes?