I was excited to try Force Factor Total Beets. I’m no stranger to beet products and have reviewed Beet Elite and tried several other brands. I also just like the taste of beets. Really who says that? I know I am crazy. So I’m always excited to try new beet products. Apparently, Force Factor is the number-one selling beet product out there.
About the brand Force Factor:
Founded at Harvard in 2009 and based in Boston’s Innovation District, Force Factor is an award-winning global health company committed to bringing you powerful, safe, and effective formulas backed by groundbreaking scientific research. Their purpose is to improve global health for a better future by creating products that consumers love. They also believe everyone should have access to safe, affordable supplements. That’s why they create formulas in a variety of convenient and great-tasting forms.
About the Force Factor Total Beets:
Beets have known health properties whether you are an endurance athlete or not.
What are the benefits of beets?
- support healthy blood flow
- increase nitric oxide
- boost energy
- improve endurance and stamina
Force Factor Total Beets contains NO3-T Nitrates for greater blood flow, oxygen and nutrient delivery.
What makes Force Factor Total Beets different?
- no artificial dyes or sweeteners
- no artificial flavors
- no preservatives
- Support Healthy Blood Pressure: Force Factor Total Beets is formulated to support blood flow, circulation, and boost energy.
- 100% Stimulant-Free: No jitters, no crash. (This was huge for me considering a lot of energy products give me a crash during the day).
- Prime Your Body & Mind: Total Beets delivers clear mental focus and energy to perform at your best.
- Formulated for Heart Health: Contains advanced nitrates and grapeseed extract to support heart health.
- Work Out Longer: Helps optimize blood flow and circulation to maximize endurance and pumps.
- Sugar & Stimulant Free: Formulated without sugar, stimulants, or artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- Ready When You Are: No mixing and no refrigeration required. They’re the perfect on-the-go boost! Just mix with water and consume.
My Experience with Force Factor Total Beets:
I’ve tried several beet products throughout the years. In fact, I am one of the crazies that actually enjoys beets. I do think they taste good! The Force Factor Total Beets is definitely one of the thicker beet products I’ve tasted. I needed to mix it with about 12-16 ounces of water before it was thin enough for me to enjoy the consistency. Compared to other beet products, Force Factor tastes much more natural.
I’ve used the Force Factor Total Beets a few times before workouts and runs (I like to drink about an hour before) and honestly, I feel great. I was worried if the beets would cause stomach issues or distress but they don’t. I’ve also just felt great during the run and I feel like I could go for miles. I’ve never really taken a supplement (minus maybe caffeine) that do I feel a noticeable effect and that I could keep going. Breathing feels slightly easier even at faster paces.
The Force Factor Total Beets isn’t expensive and is just $17 for 30 servings. That’s probably one of the cheapest beet products I’ve consumed. Some competitors are $40-$50 for similar sizing.
Force Factor Total Beets Conclusion:
I’m a big fan of the Force Factor Total Beets, and I can’t believe the difference I feel. You will notice a difference in consuming it. If you are looking for a beet product to try, this is a great option. My only advice is to find the right liquid-to-supplement ratio that works for you. I’m not someone who likes a thick product before I run so add more water.
You can buy Force Factor Total Beets here and see all reviews here.
Love running? You can subscribe to my weekly newsletter or read more about running shoes in my ebook.
Questions for you:
Have you tried beets?
Have you tried Force Factor Total Beets?
The pomegranate tastes a little like cherry cough medicine. I would not say it tastes good, but it is tolerable. It did knock my BP down a good 10 points within an hour of taking it.
Comments are closed.