Guess what today is?!!?!?
The first day of Spring and my calendar also tells me that it is International Happiness Day!
After a brutal Winter, it’s time to not post about the terrible winter until next winter. Keeping with this Five for Friday alliteration theme I’ve done the last three weeks, I’m going to keep it going with Spring Facts. Maybe next week I’ll even have an accompanying photo!
Week 2: Articles, Spring and LOLZ life
Five Articles I found interesting:
- How to Celebrate International Happiness Day I actually think I might do this next week. It sounds like a great idea.
- International of Happiness Everything you need or want to know.
- 43 Interesting facts about spring I’m all about collecting unusual trivia facts…who knows when they will come in handy.
- Best Spring Break Spots Need a vacation? Don’t we all. I’ve been to 3/10…how many have you been too?
- Race Smarter and Become Less Dependent on your GPS My style of racing…
Five Blog Posts from the Last Two Weeks:
- Will Hall ever successfully finish another marathon? Reader review says no.
- Things that Got me Through the Winter Can we still talk about how it’s Spring now?
- How I began Running
- To Hire a Coach…or Not…that is the question…
- CW-X Compression Tights Review
Five things going on in my life right now:
- I’m in Virginia working on wedding stuff. We are meeting with my wedding planner today as well as the catering tonight (cake and food are my favorite).
- My butt (piriformis) is feeling slightly better. It has become a lot more localized into the hip. It no longer radiates down the adductor muscle. It’s pinpointed to the psoas and piriformis. I’m not sure if this is good. When I finished the marathon I was at an 8 in pain. Now I’m probably at a 5. To be honest, this issue is tiresome because it’s hard to say exactly when I will get better. I just want to be fixed.
- I tried on my wedding dress yesterday and it still fits and I like it. So I guess that is a good thing…all that travel to try on a dress to make sure…
- Being down in Virginia makes me realize how close the wedding is. I’m not in panic mode but shut the front door, I’m really getting married in 3 weeks.
- My parent’s are proud owners of a Pet Donkey. I wrote about a while back here...but I got to hang with him yesterday. (And yes his name is really Badonkadonk).
That is all I have this Friday. Enjoy your weekend!
Question for you:
What are you up to this weekend?
I’m down in Virginia…wedding planning, friend meeting, and all that fun stuff.
What kind of pets do you have?