I haven’t done a blogging link up in a while. After a couple of more personal posts this week (Living YOUR Life and Personal Beauty), I wanted a random post. I’m actually not sure the last time I did a link up. It seems like people normally talk about random thoughts on Tuesday and Thursday so I thought I would join Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud.
- I’ve been on the move all week. It’s not that I’ve been overly busy, I just haven’t been home much this week. It always feels busier when you aren’t at home. Most of it has been driving though.
- On Tuesday I got to have lunch with Sarah. We didn’t take a photo (because I’m spacey) but it was nice to catch up with her while she moves back to Baltimore. The waitress knew that I was a regular (at the Vincentown Diner) yet still asked me if I knew the coffee with whipped cream was an extra charge. It seemed like everything there was an extra charge that day…
- On Wednesday, I spent a good amount of time at the NJ DMV. It wasn’t awful but who really wants to spend a thousand hours at the DMV (hint: Not me…or probably you). Sometimes in life there are things you don’t want to do. Spending 4 hours at the DMV and getting my car inspected was not one of them. Oh well, things off my to do list. I was going to get my license plate as LOLZ but opted not to do that either.
- I also was able to finally schedule an MRI for next Monday. I haven’t been talking a lot about running but I’ve been logging a fair amount of miles (no where near a 70 mile week…obviously) without any pain or anything getting worse. It doesn’t feel bad but it doesn’t feel amazing. I’m having a hard time explaining exactly how I feel. I’m not in pain running but I’m aware something is off in my foot. I cannot foresee an MRI finding a torn muscle or an incredible injury because I don’t have any sharp pain and my gait doesn’t change. I am hoping it will be able to provide answers that the doctor cannot with a naked eye. It will also allow my doctor and I decide the best course of action. Is it to continue to run? Is it a cortisone shot in the exact point of injury (did the other cortisone shot miss?)? Graston? ART? Only time will tell.
- I haven’t gotten coffee at the gas station in two days now. I don’t quite know what is going on in my life, who I am anymore…or even what my blog is about.
- My music for working out lately has consisted of Black Widow, Change your life and Work by Iggy all on repeat. It should be more embarrassing…
- Tim leaves in less than two weeks. I just found out that he will be gone on more flights or busy almost the entire time. So this means I have approximately two days to see him before he leaves for a couple of months.
- I’m eagerly awaiting our engagement proof photos so I can show you guys more. I need to start working more on the wedding. I’ve slowly (slowly being key) started asking people for addresses….but other then that I have no real big exciting news. I still don’t understand how people plan weddings in a month.
- This cool weather has been fabulous. After talking with someone about the fake polar vortex…please it was still 80+ degrees, this cooler weather has been a blessing.
- Finally, I need to start venturing around to try new diners in NJ. Does anyone have any suggestions or want to meet up?
I guess I’ll end on an even number.
Questions for you: What’s on your mind today? Any big weekend plans?