Dating a Runner
Dating (and now engaged) to a runner has it’s perks. Even though we met running, we don’t train every run together. Both of us need our own runs too but we do run together a few times a week.
- Going to bed at the ripe grandma hour of 9pm…because we need to wake up at 5 to run.
- Saturday funday? Our perfect Saturday morning is going to a race then going out to a diner.
- Sunday Funday? It’s Sunday Long Run Day! A perfect two hour date that doesn’t cost anything. See mom, I am being frugal and still going on dates.
- When I want dessert and down a piece of red velvet cake and ice cream I must be training…of course…judgement free zone here.
- Sorry I can’t because I need to run…becomes sorry we can’t because we need to run.
- Comparisons of whose is shorter? Men’s running shorts or runderwear? A game we often play…
- Leggings and oversized shirts are considered a daily staple. If you wear anything more you are fancy.
Questions for you: Does your significant other run/workout?