WEGO: 10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without. Write a list of the 10 things you need (or love) most.
We all could write a mushy gushy post about 10 people, things, friends, family we couldn’t live without. That would be easy now wouldn’t it?
I get a lot of questions about food and what better way to answer then talk about foods I consume close to daily. I mean this is called Fueled By LOLZ afterall, in between all those lolz-I have to eat…sometime…
- Peanut flour-Lately a lot of my pancakes have been peanut flour based. I make bread with it, whatever. I consume this type of flour more then any other.
- Flax Meal-If I don’t consume peanut flour pancakes, I consume flax meal pancakes. Chances are-I’m having one or the other daily. I enjoy the amount of fat in flax.
- Muscle Milk-Ever since I tried a free muscle milk with Laura at my 5k in Atlanta, I’m addicted. It’s an expensive habit but they are so easy for on the go and when my tummy is constantly grumbling in class.
- Gas Station Coffee-Always having this. Every day. Another expensive habit. No explanations needed.
4. Eggs. Eggs are easy to cook-I am simple and not talented at cooking. It’s like god knew I needed an inexpensive easy to cook food to make up for the expensive crap I buy
I don’t know why I decided to hold up three fingers but I put in hot cocoa and this is what I found.
On that note-life just got tricky and I just went to look at my pantry and refrigerator to see what I have stored in there. Clearly I eat a lot at home…
7. Canned and frozen vegetables. I normally try and steam something at night to go with whatever meat I’m having because it’s easy and quick.
8. When I eat on campus I eat a lot of quiche, but I guess that falls under eggs…I guess…not really. I like to get wheatberry salad but they never seem to have that anymore. Rude.
That was almost too hard for me to figure out. Right then.
Question for you: What foods do you eat on the regular?