Somehow in the last few months, I fell off the photography bandwagon. Maybe it’s because my camera died and my cord was under my bed. Who really knows. Anyways-I promised myself on Thursday morning, that I would document a good amount of my eats so I can actually add new photos to Friday favorites.
But first in honor of Friday, I decided to dress like a real girl…lumberjack.
This weeks Friday favorites are a little different because I have been more or less eating different things. Change is good.
I’ve taken a liking to eggs. A lot of them. I’ve literally had at least 2 eggs daily. Right now-eggs are a big protein source for me. For now, I’ve stopped completely using protein powder. As in none. I have been using it for 3 years daily, so it’s a big change for me.
Oatmeal-it’s nomtastic. I can add an egg in there too. Then get complete sources of protein as well as nomtastic carbs. I used nomtastic twice in one paragraph. I’m a toolbag.
Oatmeal pancakes, just because.
Lots of sweet potatoes.
Other favorite things of the week include this sweet shirt that I found at Walmart for a dollar. Why I felt compelled to buy it-I don’t know.
Fun Facts of Friday:
- It has been 30, 70, sunny and sleeting all in one week here.
- I got my hair chemically relaxed and I can’t wait for it to grow out. I miss my curly hair fo real.
- Well I’m off to go jog my cross country course and prepare for our championship race tomorrow. By prepare, I mean the broski’s team is also going to be there and I’m picking his ass up for adventures.
Question for you:
1. Best oatmeal creation. Go.
2. Tell me a fun fact about you.