So remember last week, when I talked about eating healthy in college and all that good jazz? Well I have a giveaway for you.
These two cookbooks are for anyone who is either:
- Living on their own and like the simple recipes (oh hi that’s me)
- College students that only have access to a microwave and minifridge (that was me last year)
- People who like to know full nutritional value (wait….also me)
- Any and all of my food loving twinnies.
The first book is a complete cookbook of things you can cook in the microwave. No really it has everything from dip to two-tone rum fudge.
The second is a student cookbook and has great recipes for healthy foods that aren’t on campus.
Tell what the most exotic thing you have ever cooked in your microwave is.
- Subscribe to my blog
- Or add me to your blogroll
- Or even link back to this post on your blog.
- Follow me at (lolzthatswimrun) on twitter and tweet about the giveaway. (If you ever need to find me anywhere…90% of my screen names are lolzthatswim…go figure I wanted to throw you off here…).
Winner will be announced on Sundays blog.