Sometimes in the blogging world, you can fudge that you had such an interesting and fabulous day when in reality-you didn’t. Pictures tell 1000 words if they are real or not there are at least 1000 words there. But anywho-I have been running around and in out and out of the high school watching my little mathaliates compete in a big regional competition.
Luckily for me, I was tagged in the versatile blogger award via Matt @The Athletes Plate. I would have actually tagged him back but I think that is cheating. I’m such a rule follower….
Anyways-I recently started following Matt’s Blog and I absolutely love it. He is such an inspiration and seriously makes the best the best looking food.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
- Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award to up to 15 new found bloggers.
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it… (I am going to hope they see the trackback).
Let’s see here, first I’ll relate some of the new blogs that I have found and absolutely love. There are many blogs that I continue to find on my rampant blog stalks and they are in no particular order.
1. Emma @The Sweet Tooth Runner- She is obsessed with tempo shorts (twinnies) and loves herself a good breakfast too.
2. Christy @ Lift to Run- She is only 18 and already wants to run a marathon and ultra. Oh yes and she eats more than Michael Phelps so we are kind of already twinnies too.
3. Lynn @ The Cream Filling. She is a fellow science (and math) lover and her friends often tell her that they don’t know her in class. Um my friends just pretend that they don’t know me in class and then make me eat alone (but not really they all want to be famous on my blog).
4. Tara @ XC Foodie. I’ve actually followed her blog for a while now but she is a hella quick cross country (and track runner). Like me, she is new to running but she is super quick and the bomb.com
5. You! Yes, I love every single one of your blogs so please consider yourself nominated.
Now some jazzy facts about me.
1. I would rather work out at 6 am then 4pm. I don’t ever have good workouts that late and I’m an early riser.
2. I cannot run fast on a treadmill. The fastest I can legit go is at an 8 minute pace and I feel like I’m about to have a heart attack. Yet, I normally run at a 7:30 pace and I feel awesome and could have a full conversation outside.
3. My favorite chocolate is orange dark chocolate or dark chocolate with caramel in second.
4. I don’t like chocolate ice cream but love every other flavor except healthy fat free ice-cream. Please don’t tell me it’s delicious but it’s not and I will eat my full fat nom.
5. Although I like new music and lady gaga is my forever idol, my favorite band will remain as always FleetWood Mac. I could drive blasting their music with my T-roofs off my car for hours and I hate driving.
6. I always wanted to be a zoologist but I changed my mind in 10thgrade. I’m not too sure why.
7. My life goal is to meet Tyra Banks. If nothing else in my life goes well-I’ll meet her don’t you worry.
I’ll be back to my regular schedule of blogging tomorrow. I miss you all my blogging BFFS.
Questions for you:
1. Tell me about yourself. Tell me something new.
2. Whose blog should I stalk next?