So instead of doing a typical Factual Friday Blog-I thought I’d celebrate Spring Break and give you guys a play by play of my Spring Break. Ha-so please um come stalk me…
I’m bumming a ride down south to Syracuse with Caitlin and then flying home on Saturday!
Then back home I’ll be doing some of this:
1. Shopping obviously. I need some new makeup and leggings. As if I don’t have enough.
3. Bonding with family
4. Replacing my Baby Newtons. Any ideas for a new name?
5. Seeing my baby girl
6. Bonding in the sun
7. Oh yes and lots and lots of Starbucks and Trader Joes.
Then on the way back to school-I’ll be seeing Katelyn! Isn’t that so exciting. We are going to on a little date to a delicious vegan restaurant. (I can only hope she still reads my blog after meeting me ha.:)
Question for you:
1. Do you have a Spring Break…what are you doing?
2. What is your most memorable Spring Break?