I’m feeling rather lazy today-so we will see if a food post comes later. Anywho-Day 5 of getting to know me is posting pictures of your favorite and least favorite memories.
Since my life is so fabulous and I live the dream, how can I have a favorite memory?
This is from the awards banquet sophomore year for sports. The girls who aren’t me are both on the equestrian team. But-the photo isn’t actually about that particular day, it is more of the amount of fun I had living with them. We had another suitemate that moved out (she was pretty nutzo). I moved into the suite not knowing these girls (moving out from a terrible situation) and ended up having the best year of my life. I miss them both dearly. Jackie (in the brown shirt) graduated and is now engaged and Rachel is terribly busy with her internship. I still get to see Rachel sometimes.
The worst memory for me, comes from an open water race a few years ago. I got way to cold and ended up getting hypothermia. It really showed me that so much can go wrong in a race and it’s important to be completely in control of everything. If I had been in the middle of the lake, who knows what would have happened.
Another blog I follow College Girl Runs, tagged me in a Stylish Blogger Award. So Thank-you.
It’s so funny because I just told Chuck today how I only have 7 outfits. Out of the 7 outfits, I would say at least five of them consist of a long sweater and leggings with a choice of uggs. I really should invest in more jeans…or more leggings. I have a newest nickname-the Pantsless Grandma. My friends from college are too kind I swear.
7 More facts de Hollie.
1. My name wasn’t supposed to have “E” but the birth certificate people messed it up.
2. I would live my life in leggings and leg warmers if society allowed it.
3. I sleep with more stuffed animals than a five year old because I miss my cat when at school.
4. I’m extremely close with my family and not embarrassed by it.
5. People either think I’m five years older or five years younger. You tell me. I had someone ask when I get my drivers license at the store yesterday.
6. My lucky number is 12 because I was born on July 12th.
7. I march to my own beat with my own drummer. I’m okay with the fact I will never have blonde straight hair and be a sorority girl at my college.
The Award’s Rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Tell 7 facts about yourself.
Give the award to 7 bloggers you just love.
Leave the 7 bloggers a comment telling them they won.
I’m also choosing two people that don’t have their very own blog but are very important in mine. These ladies are fabulous and have supported and read every single blog I have ever posted. They are both amazing and have helped me through so much. So hopefully Allison and Krissy will be able to post via Spark.
Question for you:
What does the little tag mean that I can check saying, “this post is super-awesome”?
Rave about yourself. Tell me why you are awesome!
Jeans or leggings? (Don’t you dare say jeggings )